So Brayden and I got kittens a couple weeks ago. Yes, this is the same girl who said she would never have a living thing in her house besides a little boy. Yes, now I have not only one but TWO cats. Wild cats. But aren't they adorable? How could you take just one? Look at those faces! More importantly, look at HIS face. Oh the things we do for our children!

1 comment:
Love it!! As an owner of 3 cats I recommend getting some cheap polarfleece blankets you can let the cats ruin! They love to sleep on them and then their hair sticks to them which keeps it off the rest of your stuff. Wise choice on the black cats though, all 3 of ours are light colored so we are screwed when we wear anything dark. Travis swears Tugger knows when he is wearing dark pants and purposely rubs up against his legs :) Have fun!
Post a Comment